Creating backlinks is one of the best ways to drive more targeted traffic to your website when it is done correctly and consistently. Most people make the mistake of creating good content for their website and only doing a minimal amount of link building to find that their content never really takes off or ranks well.
This is a problem that can be easily solved by following a few simple steps but first lets take a look at some of the reasons why creating backlinks to your site is so important :
* Trust and Credibility *
The more backlinks you have that are coming from trusted, high authority or page rank (PR) sites, the more trust and credibility you will be given by the search engines.
* Increased Rankings *
Back links from high PR sites give you more ranking credibility which can help you get your content to the top ranked positions for your keyword phrase(s).
* Consistant Streams Of Targeted Traffic *
Not only can good back links give you a spike in traffic to your site but they can also allow you to enjoy a steady increase in your traffic over an extended period of time.
* Ranking Stability *
The more high quality links that you have, the harder it will be for one of your competitors to out rank you and get your hard earned traffic.
These are just a few of the main reasons why you should be focusing on creating backlinks to your site on a regular basis. Now lets take a look at some of the best ways that you can use to do this.
5 Good Ways Of Creating Backlinks To Your Site
* Article Marketing - This method is really good because article directories tend to have high page rank and they keep your content and links active indefinitely.
* Guest Posting - This can be a very powerful and quick way to get a high page rank back link to your site and some very targeted traffic as well. The key is to contact a high page rank blog owner in your market (this can be done through their website or email) and submit a high quality article to them with a link back to your site.
* Web 2.0 Properties - Using sites like Hubpages, Squidoo, Tumblr, etc is a very good way to increase the number of high pr back links and visitors that you get to your site.
* Social Bookmarking - Bookmarking your content at sites like digg, delicious, reddit, etc is a great way to get your new content quickly indexed as well as more back links and traffic.
* Social Media Sites - This includes sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc,etc They are all great ways of increasing your traffic and back links quickly.
Things To Remember When Creating Backlinks
These are 5 things that you should keep in mind when doing your link building
* Have a weekly schedule to follow. This will help prevent you from only doing your link building when “the mood” hits you.
* Focus on creating links on high page rank sites that are related to your niche.
* Use your keyword that you are trying to rank for in your anchor text
* Use varied anchor text so that it gives you a more natural looking link profile in the eyes of the search engines.
* Track and monitor your link building results. This will allow you to see which methods get counted by the search engines and actually help your rankings in the search engine results pages (SERP’s).
The secret to getting good ranking and more traffic can be summed up in this one simple equation “Good content + Good backlinks = Great Results”.
If you follow up on your great content by implementing an ongoing strategy of creating backlinks in this way you will be putting your self in the best position possible to start getting better rankings and much more targeted traffic to your site as well.
Jake and Gavin The owners of a very successful SEO training company - SEO Training Alliance, have created a content filled report that will show you how to create or turn your site into an authority site that is Google proof and future proof by creating backlinks that will lasts.
To learn more and see how you can get a copy of the report
Click Here => SEO Training Alliance Authorite Site/Traffic Building Report
Learn Search Engine Optimization And Get More Free Traffic
SEO Training Courses - How They Can Help You Grow Your Online Business
SEO Content Writing Tips To Help Increase Your Traffic And Income