How To Link Build For More Traffic And Search Engine Rankings
Learning how to link build can be one of the best ways to not only increase your traffic but also increase your sales and income as well. Imagine being so good at search engine optimization (SEO) that you are getting daily increasing amounts of traffic and daily increasing amounts of sales. These are a couple of the things that you can expect to see when you get really get good at creating good, targeted, one way back links that get you superior results.
Most people already realize that without traffic, you have no sales and you lose money because you will not be earning the income needed to cover your expenses. However, the reverse is also true, in that once you start getting traffic to your site you can then start making changes and improvements that will allow you to convert that traffic into some form of increased value, sales or income.
Here Are A Few Benefits Of Learning How To Link Build For More Traffic :
* Traffic * You will be able to get more traffic to your site. - This will allow you to share your content (and any related offer that you may be promoting) with more people who may be able to benefit from it.
* Subscribers * You can build an email list of interested prospects in your market. You can then market to your list in the future and convert your subscribers into buyers. Having a buyers list can be one of the most valuable assets that a business owner can have.
By providing the people on your buyers list with useful and valuable information and products, this can become your most reliable source of monthly, recurring income.
* Increasing Asset Value * Your site becomes more attractive and valuable to potential buyers, should you choose to sell it at some point in the future. This is another way of turning your site into a valuable asset that can increase in value, significantly over time.
Many people have created sites that they were able to sell for hundreds and even thousands of dollars as a result of doing enough link building to really increase the amount of traffic to their site which will also increase the market value of the site as well.
What Gets You Higher Search Engine Rankings ?
There are a number of different factors that contribute to your contents ranking position in the search engine result pages, here are a few that you should be aware of :
- Quality of content - Is the content engaging and providing value to the visitors. Some things that can help you here are things like including ‘how to’ or helpful informational content. Using video or including images.
- Having fresh content. By providing new, current or relevant information you are also increasing the value of your content.
- Getting lots of links from trusted domains, Google uses page rank (PR) as one of it’s main trust rating factors, so the higher the PR of a link coming to your site, the greater value you are getting from it.
Ultimately search engines give the content with the most links, the highest rankings. So the more high page rank links that you have pointing to your site, the higher your search engine ranks will be.
How To Link Build In 5 Simple Steps :
Step 1.) Start with helpful, current high quality content reads well and that is free of errors (have someone proof read it, if possible). Spun content is low quality content and will get you low quality results.
Step 2.) Check the page rank of the site that you are going to submit the content to. Most browsers like Chrome or Firefox have plugins that allow you to check a sites page rank. The higher the page rank of the site that you are linking to, the more link value you will get from it.
Step 3.) Diversify the sites that you use so that your links are coming from different domains. Search engines view 10 links from 10 different domains as more credible than 10 links from 1 domain.
Step 4.) Use varied anchor text so that you are not using the exact same keyword phrase for the anchor text in your link back to your site. This will help the link profile for your site.
Step 5.) Continue your link building efforts over time. Think of your content like a seed and your links are it’s roots. By continuing to build links you are continuously strengthening your content which will allow it to grow and sprout up in the rankings over time.
Examples of good link building methods :
- Guest posting - Not only can this get you more high quality links but you can also get spikes in targeted traffic as well. And this can be very helpful to your list building efforts.
- Social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter
- Social bookmarking sites like del.isci.ous, digg.com, stumble.com, etc
- Create tips articles for your niche articles.
- 10 top experts in your niche articles.
When you learn how to link build for more traffic, you will be putting yourself in more control of both your traffic and your income.
These are just a few of the many search engine optimization techniques that will help you get better rankings and more traffic. To learn more get a Free copy of seo skyscraper and I’ll see you at the top.
Sky Scraper SEO is a Free newsletter that will help you learn more about how search engine optimization works and how it can work for you to help your create and grow a successful and profitable online income.
Click here to get your Free copy of Sky Scraper SEO
Additional Resources :
How To Get Traffic Using Video Marketing And Make Money Online
How To Start An Online Business That Will Allow You To Make Money Online
Strategic Profits - A Smart Way To Start An Online Business
Posted by Admin at 10:29 AM